I have tried many many times to make perfect brownies, and its such a fine art, the amount of over cooked ones i have tried, is just painful. These are gooey, fudgy and taste divine and of course we make them with 80Noir Ultra so they are lower in sugar and high in fibre and antioxidants
- 96g cup all-purpose flour
- 64g cup dutch cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 120g granulated sugar
- 64g light brown sugar, packed
- 96g unsalted butter
- 170g 80Noir Ultra beads
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of espresso powder
- 70g 80Noir Ultra beads
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 170C Grease a 9×9 pan and line with parchment paper, if desired. Set aside.
- Melt the 170g of chocolate, add the espresso powder and stir, add the butter, remove from the heat and allow mixture to cool for a few minutes.
- Whisk in the granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk until batter is completely mixed together. Fold in half the remaining chocolate beads.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Top the remaining half off the chocolate beads on top.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. It will be loose and wobble, but don't worry it is still cooking...
- Allow the brownies to cool for 2 hours before slicing. Enjoy!
🍫 High in antioxidants
🍫 High in fibre
🍫 High in mood boosting greatness