In our recent survey, many of you lovely folks voiced that you would like to see some more savoury dark chocolate recipes from us. So, without further a do, here is our delightfully hearty, sweet, spicy and rich dark chocolate chilli. Perfect for the whole family.
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 500grams of mince of choice (beef, chicken, soya)
- 400 grams of mixed beans
- 400 grams of chopped tomatoes
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 2 red bell peppers (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 400 grams of sweetcorn
- 2-3 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder or 1-2 fresh chillies (diced)
- 3 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons pf dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 30 grams of 80NoirUltra beads
- Heat oil in a medium pan on low heat. Add the onion, and cook until soft and translucent/browned.
- Add the garlic and peppers. Stir for 5-8 minutes until the peppers have softened. Add your spices and continue to cook for 5 minutes
- Add your tomatoes and allow the mix to simmer
- Meanwhile cook your mince of choice in a separate pan on a high heat until browned, with a little oil
- Drain and then add the mince to your tomato mix. Stir, then cover with a lid and allow to cook on a medium heat for 20-30 mins
- Remove the lid, stir in the sweetcorn and beans. Continue to cook for 10minutes.
- Finally, take off heat and stir in your 80NU dark chocolate beads and honey until fully combined.
- Serve on it's own of with your side of choice (rice, quinoa, potatoes, bread etc.)