Welcome to our recipe blog!
Today, we're delving into the world of delectable dark chocolate brownies that are not only delicious but also coeliac-friendly. That's right, we've tailored this recipe to cater to those with gluten-free diets.
Whats even better, is we have made it a small batch so you have enough but not TOO much, that said you can always double the recipe ;)
So, grab your apron and let's dive into this captivating recipe that'll have you indulging in delightful dark chocolate brownies without any guilt.
- 42g 80Noir Ultra dark chocolate beads
- 85g / 6 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 10g granulated sugar
- 60g icing sugar
- 70g brown sugar
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 egg yolk, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 60g Gluten Free Plain flour
- 28g Dutch process cocoa powder
- 14g black cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 70g 80Noir Ultra dark chocolate beads
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177c) and line a 9"x5" pan with parchment paper. - I use a loaf tin.
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate and butter. Place over a small saucepan of simmering water, and stir often until fully melted.
- Remove the chocolate butter mixture from the double boiler and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add the sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Using an electric mixer, beat on high speed for about 3-4 minutes until the mixture has doubled in size.
- While mixing on low speed, slowly pour in the chocolate butter mixture. Continue mixing until fully combined.
- Add the flour, cocoa powders, and salt, and use a rubber spatula to gently fold until mostly combined.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped chocolate until evenly dispersed.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and smooth out the top. Add more chopped chocolate on top, if desired.
- Bake the brownies for about 28 minutes.
- Allow them to cool completely in the pan before removing.
- Cut into 8 squares, top with flaky sea salt, and enjoy!
This mouth-watering recipe leaves no room for anyone to tell that they're gluten-free! With a few simple ingredient swaps, you'll be enjoying these rich, fudgy dark chocolate brownies in no time!
So go ahead, whip up a batch of these irresistible delights for your next gathering or simply treat yourself to their heavenly goodness.
Don't forget to share and tag your friends
You deserve it!
1. Are dark chocolate coeliac friendly brownies gluten-free?
Yes, dark chocolate coeliac friendly brownies are specifically made using gluten-free ingredients, making them suitable for people with coeliac disease or those following a gluten-free diet.
2. What alternative flours are used in dark chocolate coeliac friendly brownies?
Typically, almond flour, coconut flour, or a gluten-free all-purpose flour blend are used as alternatives to regular wheat flour in coeliac friendly brownie recipes.
3. Is the chocolate used in dark chocolate coeliac friendly brownies free of gluten as well?
Yes, the dark chocolate used in these brownies is also gluten-free. 80Noir Ultra is all gluten free. It is essential to read the label and choose high-quality dark chocolate that is specifically marked as gluten-free to ensure it is safe for consumption by people with coeliac disease.
4. How can I ensure that other ingredients like baking powder and vanilla extract in my coeliac friendly brownie recipe are gluten-free?
Ensure to read labels and use certified gluten-free products. Some baking powders and vanilla extracts may contain traces of gluten; hence, opting for brands that specifically mention they are gluten-free is crucial. We use all gluten free brands.
5. How should I store dark chocolate coeliac friendly brownies?
To maintain freshness, store your homemade dark chocolate coeliac friendly brownies in an airtight container at room temperature. They can last up to 3-4 days at room temperature, or you can refrigerate them to extend their shelf life up to a week.