Our fabulous Ambassador loves to incorporate 80Noir Ultra into her baking for the week and this time we have the fabulous breakfast muffins.
I use plant based milk and butter so that they’re vegan but of course they can be made with any.
Cranberry and Chocolate Breakfast Muffins
- 1 large ripe banana
- 300ml milk
- 100g melted butter
- 110g wholemeal plain flour
- 2tsp Baking powder
- 75g ground almonds
- 50g ground oats (blitz oats in the blender to save buying them ready ground!)
- 50g sugar - I use coconut sugar to give extra depth to the flavours
- 100g dried cranberries
- 40g 80Noir Ultra beads
- Mash the banana in a large bowl, mix in the milk and butter
- Add the flour & baking powder and mix to combine
- Stir in the oats, almonds & sugar, mix well to combine
- Chop the beads and fold in with the cranberries
- Spoon into a muffin tray (makes 12) and bake at 175/350 for 25 mins. Turn the tray around after 15 minutes to ensure an even bake
- When a skewer is inserted into one of the muffins and comes out clean they are ready, always test before allowing to cool
- Cool completely in the tray on a wire rack before removing
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy for 3-5 days!
Mind & Body Benefits:
- ❤️ Reduce inflammation
- 💚 Maintain digestive health
- 💚 Bursting with fibre to help you feel fuller for longer
- 🍫 Nutritious and packed with antioxidants
- 🍫Improve cognitive thinking - sets you up for the day.
Don't forget if you fancy whipping up a batch, to tag us so we can share with you. #80noirultra
Happy Baking everyone x