This is the perfect refreshing summer drink, and is completely guilt-free! Chocolate goes with a lot of things, but one of the all time best pairings is mint.
For this recipe, you will need a blender.
1. A cup of ice
2. 1 banana
3. A few sprigs of fresh mint
4. 20g of 80Noir Ultra Beads
5. 175mls of milk of choice
6. Optional: A handful of spinach
1. Add everything but the chocolate beads to the blender
2. Blend on a medium power until it is fully combined and becomes a smooth consistency
3. Turn off, and add the chocolate beads
4. Turn back on, and pulse until the chocolate beads are lightly blended