Plant based dark chocolate cooler, our chocolate doesn’t always have to be a “hot” chocolate and sometimes you just want it over ice, well here is one of the latest trendy ways.. made with sweetened vanilla coconut cream poured over oat milk to make a mind and body boosting quencher. Perfect for this weather!
NOTE: This is great for anyone who finds the dark chocolate too bitter just by itself but wants the benefits of the chocolate
- Heaped tablespoon 80Noir Ultra
- 3 Heaped tablespoons of hot water
- 50ml of coconut cream
- Several drops of vanilla essence
- Handful of ice
- 120ml Oat milk
- Mix the hot water with the chocolate and whisk
- Whisk together the vanilla essence and coconut cream till it becomes frothy and double in size
- Grab your favourite mug, pour in the ice, the coconut cream, then add the oat milk and lastly pour over the chocolate. Enjoy a thirst quenching afternoon relaxer.
This is a beautiful drink to enjoy with friends, a celebratory pop of flavour to celebrate the summer months.
Whats even better, every bag of 300g and/or 1kg bag of beads sold between now and October 31st, we will be donating £5 to our chosen charities: