Would you believe this ice cream is made mostly from bananas? It's nutritious, easy to make and fit for any time of day, breakfast, afternoon snack, or dessert as a healthy replacement.
Note: For this recipe you will need a high powered blended or a food processor
1. 2 Overripe bananas, frozen over-night, cut into slices
2. 20g of 80NoirUltra Beads
3. A splash of milk of choice (Dairy, soy, almond etc)
4. Optional: Added fruit and veg such as cherries, spinach etc
1. Place all ingredients in a high powered blender with a small splash of milk.
2. Blend on a high power until it becomes a thick and smooth consistency
3. If it's not blending well, add a little bit more milk and pulse
4. That's it! Serve your chocolate ice cream however you like. This recipe can be adapted to create lots of different flavours such as chocolate cherry, mint choc chip and many more.