Insanely moorish for breakfast, on the go snack or dessert - Its refreshing, light but satisfying, delicious and nutritious. Thanks to CookSimplyCook for this recipe.
- Cup of cold coffee
- Half cup of oat flavoured milk (choose your brand)
- 3 Heaped tablespoons oats (I use gluten free oats)
- 2 Tablespoons of unsweetened coconut flakes
- Heaped tablespoon chia seeds & mixed omega & hemp seeds
- Heaped tablespoon smashed of 80Noir Ultra choc beads
- Optional - add honey if you want a slightly sweeter version
- Mix well
- Leave overnight in the fridge to thicken and chill down
- Serve topped with fresh yoghurt, pouring kefir or whipped coconut cream, with a dollop of honey / maple syrup, cacao nibs or drizzle 80NU chocolate sauce on top.
TIP: you can always melt the heaped tablespoon of 80NU with the coffee to begin with and mix.