The Year of the Water Tiger: A year of all types of extremes. In Chinese Astrology, the Chinese zodiac animal signs are grouped in six pairs according to the balance between Yin and Yang. Each of the six groupings is associated with one of six destiny aspects known as Houses. So sit back and re-gain your balance with our beautiful fresh tisane inspired hot chocolate.
1 Stick of lemongrass
1 Inch piece of fresh ginger
A sprig of fresh mint Green tea bag
50g 80Noir Ultra Chocolate beads
220ml hot water
220ml hot coconut milk
spoonful of honey (optional)
1. Bash. Hit the end of the lemongrass and grate the ginger
2. Blend. Add half the water or milk and lemongrass/ginger/fresh mint & green teabag and bring to a simmer (5 minutes)
3. Strain. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into another saucepan.
4. Heat. Add the remaining water or milk and chocolate beads and heat over a gentle heat (10 minutes). Slowly stir the mixture and breathe in the delicious aroma of lemongrass to assist with the experience.
5. Add honey if you want a little extra sweetness
6. Froth. Use a whisk to froth.
7. Enjoy. Find a moment and enjoy.