The Best Hot Chocolate
220ml Hot Water
50g 80Noir Ultra chocolate beads
220ml hot milk
(dairy or oat recommended)
Pinch of salt
Alternatively, buy our 80NU bags here
1. Simmer. Place the milk and water in pan and gently bring up the heat (7 minutes)
2. Heat. Add the chocolate beads and heat over a gentle heat (10 minutes) Slowly stir the mixture and breathe in the delicious aroma of deep dark chocolate to assist with the experience.
3. Froth. Use a whisk to froth.
4. Spice. Add a pinch of salt (optional) to enhance the flavour
5. Enjoy. Find a moment and enjoy the bliss.