This is a hot chocolate recipe with a difference... The main one. It's cold. It's made exactly the same way you make a hot chocolate but after a cooling period, you pop it in the fridge and thats when the magic happens. With the spices and dates, it adds a beautiful hint of flavour that gently coats your tummy so you can sleep with a comforting blanket of yumminess and chocolatty greatness.
400ml Oat Milk
5 Handful of medjool dates
Pinch of Cinnamon
Pinch of Cloves
Pinch of Gingers
Pinch of Nutmeg
40g 80Noir Ultra
1. Pour the milk into a pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon.
2. Add the chocolate and stir gently and the stoned dates.
3. The dates need to mulch down to a soft chewy mush.
4. Add the spices and make sure everything is mixed together.
5. Once mixed together, pour it all into a blender and whizz up.
6. Once blended, pour through a sieve to ensure and clear, smooth liquid.
7. Pop into the fridge and wait till it's cooled.
8. Pour into a long drink and enjoy as the perfect night cap