220ml Milk of choice (dairy or oat is my preference)
Zest of 1 Orange
Grated fresh ginger
2 Cinnamon sticks
2 Star anise
25g Melted 80Noir Ultra
1) Pour the milk of choice into a pan and bring to the boil. Once boiled bring heat down to the simmer. Takes about 10 mins
2) Once it has warmed, add the orange zest, grated ginger, cinnamon sticks and star anise
3) Heat the 80Noir Ultra into a molten liquid and pour into the warmed milk - (You don't have to melt the chocolate, you can just add the chocolate beads to the pan.)
4) Whisk the ingredients together and cook out for about 5 minutes, watching that it doesn't overrun the pan.
5) Once cooked through, sieve the ingredients out and pour the hot chocolate into a mug and enjoy the simple fresh flavour. Perfect to reset your soul readying for the holiday season.
To make this heavenly drink go to www.80noirultra.com/shop to buy your 80Noir Ultra beads.
Merry Christmas xx