What better way to celebrate Easter than by making Easter Nests. These are made with quinoa puffs and melted 80Noir Ultra to give it a lovely rich chocolatey flavour. Simple and delicious, and filled with body benefitting greatness so not all Easter has to be guilty.
100g quinoa puffs
1 tbsp of cinnamon
150g porridge oats (lightly toasted if you want a slightly nuttier flavour)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
200g 80Noir Ultra melted
1. Mix the quinoa, oats and cinnamon in a bowl and put to one side
2. Pop the coconut oil and maple syrup in a pan and heat so it melts all the way through. Continue stirring till mixed.
3. Melt the 80Noir Ultra in the microwave for 30secs or until fully melted.
4. Mix the coconut oil/maple syrup and 80Noir Ultra into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix together. If there is too much, you can always add more oats, quinoa (however be careful this does begin to taste bitter), or add in any extra you want... nuts, raisins, goji berries etc.
5. Once all mixed together, get a small spoon and pour the mixture into cupcake cases or whatever size you like. Once the bowl is empty, put them in the fridge to harden and hopefully they will last till Easter but i cant promise that. They taste divine!
Perfect healthy chocolate bites and easy to make.